2009年10月24日土曜日

Kanashi

If we could always remember how it feel to love someone
Hurtful words would have never come to be
Either full or withered, our hearts are always
Pushing someone away,pulling them close again,
putting all the blame on the moment

Blurring away the faces of the ones we hurt,
we search again for love
we are only kind because we want to be loved
acting without shame, for that's what I believed humans are

your words of love sounded like a crying whisper
somehow I knew that one day your heart will be untrue to itself

you're so kind to other that I can't help but
want you to care more about yourself
do you have enough heart left in you for yourself?
don't look to me, it's my heart.
I'll use it for myself
how can you love someone like me?

your eyes would only shed tears
each time I lied for myself
god knew this, all of this, would happen this way
and so he made your eyes all the bigger

there he watched me,knowing it.That I'd always love myself
more than anyone, anything
even though you knew, even though you knew
you would tell me, the selfish me
that you loved me more than anyone, more than anything.
you did that without realizing that was called kindness
I wonder how much your heart, your unselfish heart
could love yourself.
I wonder how much I, who you were always too kind to,
could love "someone" else.

words were always trying to reflect who the speaker is
god, why did you make words this close?
my heart always kept quiet, hiding behind my words
god, why did you make a heart run so deep?
If my heart and words were to overlap,were to become one
the many of the sad lies I gave you would have been a gentler color.

It's the same for all,
- I was here to tell you why-
everyone has "someone" just for them
Then why
-you were here to tell my why-
don't I exist for my "someone"

Oh I know, this must be so, you like yourself for having
some you love more than yourself
I can say now that I like the current me,
the me who loves you more than myself

The tears that people shed for another
THAT is love's true testimony
you're the one that taught me that, the heart you created
can now say " for someone else, that's for myself as well" that's the way
we should live.That's what people do.

I won't call that act kindness anymore

The heart that you always had for others
has probably loved you too
I wonder if I'll be able to love too, learn to be like you
I wonder how many "someones" I can love

You cried, you really did cry, as your heart screamed "cry"
I pray and hope you won't hate me..
you loved me, you loved people, so much
so that your heart almost withered
so I'll love your portion, love for you, until I wither

your words of love sounded like a crying whisper
you always knew someday a heart would save someone

1 件のコメント: